Can you guess where this is? Gruntessa and I spent the night (last night) on this island, overlooking this marina, in the hotel at far right in the photo.
1. It’s in the United States, but just barely.
2. It’s a small island, reachable only by boat or plane.
3. A large number of Jamaicans work here, but it’s not Jamaica.
4. It’s famous this time of year as the destination of a yacht race, which has included America’s Cup racers, such as the Stars and Stripes.
5. Even though there are many roads on the island, Google will never be able to provide streetside views on any of them, and there’s a practical reason, not a legal one.